The programme includes a 98-hour long seminar and is aimed at those who wish to become certified trainers of the ANAD. With this programme and after passing the exams they will be able to train people based on their knowledge and skills and even their training experience and thus contribute to the upgrading of the human resources of the country which according to the Director of the Human Resources Development Authority is lagging behind other countries.
- Basic Principles of Adult Education
- Diagnosis of Training Needs
- Identification and Diagnosis of Training Needs
- Organised Practical Training
- Design of training activities for adults
- Planning and conducting an evaluation. Processing and utilisation of evaluation results
- Presentations of micro-teaching by the participants and their visualisation
- Summary, conclusions and evaluation of the programme
Normal Cost €2450
Minus the ANAD grant: €1960
reasons for participation
Participation in the seminar provides specialized knowledge in the field of grants, a crucial factor for the success of businesses and projects in Cyprus and the European Union. An understanding of grant procedures and priorities is vital for the successful development of business initiatives.
Acquisition of practical skills
The seminar is not limited to theoretical training but offers practical exercises and case studies. Participants will acquire practical skills that can be directly applied in their professional role, thus enhancing their business activity.
Networking with Professionals:
The seminar is an excellent opportunity to network with other professionals and experts in the grants field. The exchange of ideas and experiences can prove valuable for future collaborations and professional opportunities.
Enhancing Career Prospects
Participation in this seminar can enhance the CV and professional potential of the participants. Gaining specific knowledge in grant management is an important asset in the labour market.